Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I return an item?
We want to ensure you are always happy when shopping with Mankind. To ensure this, we offer an "absolute satisfaction" guarantee where you can return any unopened item within 14 days of the date when you received the order.
We will refund your original payment once we have received and processed the item (please allow up to 14 working days from date of postage).
In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return.
We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
You'll need to package the item securely and include a completed copy of the attached form:
If your item is faulty you will need to tell us what exactly the fault is.
When you return your item please remember to ask the Post Office for a receipt which you should keep as proof of sending until you have received your replacement or your refund.
Mankind can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty. We cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
Mankind will replace any faulty items like-for-like, or if the item is no longer available, will refund the original payment method. Our returns policy is valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- When is payment taken from my account?
- How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
- How do I cancel my order?
- What is the expected delivery time for my order?
Most popular FAQs
- How do I change my account details?
- How do I use a discount code?
- Which countries do you deliver to?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the expected delivery time for my order? ...
- What does product availability mean?
- Which products fall under the WEEE Directive and how ...
- Are there any restrictions on international deliveries?
- How can I pay for my order?
- What service is used for your deliveries?