Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
Mankind Help FAQ News
Here at Mankind we aim to provide an outstanding level of service and always exceed your expectations. We hope you'll find the answer here to any question you may have. If not please feel free to contact us.
Please contact us using the message centre found within your Account Holder Area (please note, you will need to login before you can send a message). Using the Message Centre allows both you and our Customer Services Team to easily keep track of all your queries and orders in one place.
Should you have any further enquiries please either call or write to the following:
Tel Customer Services/Enquiries: 0844-249-5023 (Monday - Friday 8am-8pm, Saturdays 9am-4pm)
Fax: 0845 862 1118
Please note the above address is not the Returns Department address.
If you have a complaint to make please again contact us using the Message Centre found within your account. Your complaint will receive our urgent attention and we will always acknowledge your complaint.
We will treat your complaint fairly and confidentially and you will be kept informed of what actions we are taking to remedy the complaint and how we intend to improve our services in the future.
There are 63 FAQs online
Most popular FAQs
- How do I change my account details?
- How do I use a discount code?
- Which countries do you deliver to?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the expected delivery time for my order? ...
- What does product availability mean?
- Which products fall under the WEEE Directive and how ...
- Are there any restrictions on international deliveries?
- How can I pay for my order?
- What service is used for your deliveries?